I'm glad to inform you about new OpenOpt release: v 0.21.
Changes since previous release 0.19 (June 15, 2008):
- major changes for NLP / NSP solver ralg
- new converter: qp2nlp
- new converter: lp2nlp
- new converter: nllsp2nlp
- new converter: nlsp2nlp
- new converter: minimax to NLP
- Introducing OpenOpt GUI
- PSwarm 1.3 has been connected instead of v 1.1. It has much more parameters to modify and ability to use user-supplied callback function.
- Lots of changes related to oofun: add oovar and oolin, now fixed oovars can be correctly handled
- enhanced iterfcn connection for scipy fmin_cobyla
- some doc updates for result structure
- new openopt API func: oosolver
- some code cleanup and bugfixes
- some other minor changes
- instead of "from scikits.openopt" now you should use "from openopt import ..."
- LSP has been renamed to NLLSP
- oofun with ordinary variables (x) support had been ceased (it's hard to keep maintaining), use oovars instead.
Welcome to http://forum.openopt.org - new forum about numerical optimization and related free and open source software.
For assist with new host and forum
Thanks to Michailo Danilenko and Volodimir M. Lisivka from linux.org.ua (aka LOU) community.
Special thanks to Wadim V. Mashkov and Michael Shigorin from linux.kiev.ua community.